Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Halloween Horror Winner and Top Three



      Laura here to bring you my Winner and Top 3 for my Halloween Horror challenge

I was amazed at all the wonderful entries - Thanks so much to all who entered.
It was one of the most difficult challenges to judge and I didn't have an easy time
choosing my winner and Top 3...

But before I announce those winners I would like to announce the Sponsor prize winner 

Our wonderful sponsor last month was 


Nicecrane Designs kindly donated a $20 voucher to our lucky winner to spend at their store....

The lucky winner selected this time by Random.org is....


.....Well done Cec!

Happy shopping!
Contact us via the email address on the sidebar and we will get your voucher to you!


**********************************************



And now it is time to announce my winner and Top 3....

It was a really difficult choice - but there had to be just one winner and my winner is...




 I LOVE this creation!
So many different effects were used and there is so much attention to each
tiny little detail - I love it all! 
From the beautiful silvery, marbled background to the amazing skull with flames for eyes.
I think what I love the most are those stunning, tumbling
 ombré roses.....I was hooked the moment I read....
"I envision these as prophecies or pronouncements from the skull 
which issue as living roses in deep red, but which rapidly fade out to black"

..It is a very striking Halloween creation...Well done Lynn!


********************************************



And now for my Top 3....which are featured in no particular order....



  I loved these zombie creations...The one-liners appealed to my 
sense of humour and I adore the addition of red to the photos and 
the shadows under the eyes. The blood splatter against the stark
 black and white photography is perfect too...Lovely!




 A very menacing looking pumpkin!...I adore the tarnished metal
 effect and metal spiders....For some reason this makes 
the pumpkin even more scary. Perfect Halloween Horror!



What a gorgeous skull canvas!...I adore the mixed media layered effects here 
with the splashes of bright colour contrasted against the black and white. 
And the gruesome grinning skull taking center stage....Brilliant!


*****************************************


Thanks so much to all who entered the Halloween Horror challenge. There were so many I would have loved to feature here today...it is such a shame we can't feature more.....

You could be here next month as our winner or Top 3 - Just hop over to Lys' Topsy Turvy challenge and join us in a mixed up, upside down world! Come and have a go! 
 
You could even win this gorgeous prize from this month's sponsor Decoart!
  
 Colours in actual prize may vary
 
 
Remember, you have to be in it to win it!


*******************************


Happy Crafting!
 
Laura 
xxxxxxx



10 comments:

  1. Great choice of a winner! I just adore Lynn's work here, and it is one of my favorite Halloween pieces this year! Congrats to Cec on her shopping trip and to the Top 3--all fantastic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - these are all just WONDERFUL.... great winners. Congratulations to all. j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise, thank you so much for picking me in your top 3, that really does mean a lot to me.
    Congrats to all other winners too, the standard as always is amazing here
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Lara..... this was a great challenge! I am honored by your choice!
    xx Lynn
    Experimentsinpaper@blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners mentioned above! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Thanks for putting me in the top three!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lynn, and to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Love featured projets. Hugs. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy Moly! No wonder you had such a hard time choosing a winner, Laura! All such marvelous projects!! Congrats to Everyone!! Jaw dropping creations, each and every one!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx